22 May 2014




Figuring out our future
And seeking His plan ..
Knowing full well 
His desire to be our
All & everything.

. . .

Been busy lately:
Varied tasks like
Stripping paint from an 
Ugly Duckling trailer,
Working at the antique shop,
Homekeeping,
Sewing curtains,
Recovering old dinette seats,
Refinishing interior wood 
on the
Ugly Duckling, 
Enjoying early morning coolness
Cuz come afternoon
The temps are becoming
Rather blistering,
Loving on 
The precious pooch
&
The husband,
Planning a Jeep trip to 
Breckenridge,
Seeking Him in the
quiet hour,
hearing Him in my heart . .

Made a great lasagna
and so much of it that I'm
Freezing half for a later date.
Will be nice for those extra busy days
when defrosting our meal will be
so much more time worthy. .

Oh.. last year I bought a 
china hutch at a thrift store
for a sweet price. 
It's been sitting in the garage
taking up space until
last week. 
I finally painted it! 
It now has a spot in my living room
and looks rather nice
if I say so myself.
I'm adding some well chosen
vintage pieces and books,
and will share a picture soon. 

Well... the husband is getting ready for work
which means I need to 
tend to his morning coffee 
and prepare his lunch. 
And give him a smooch and hug 
and send him on his way. 

Until next time . . .



5 comments:

  1. Wish we could sit and chat. I'd love to hear more and see what you're working on. Can't wait to see more photos!
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the hutch. I've wanted one for YEARS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of what you've been busy with! Seeking Him is always good. I hope He has a trip East on your horizon!

    I'm looking forward to seeing your hutch - I'm certain it's beautiful.

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy. Wonderful to have this energy. Can't wait to see your treasure in the living room. Love bargains like this!

    Blessings to you and may Spring be a pleasant one.
    d

    ReplyDelete

pearls of wisdom . . .