21 June 2014

a little bit of summer groceries...

I'm here ..
Just preoccupied with necessary
Stuff in many forms.
Here's a salad
That's at the top
Of our 
::: love it :::
List.
Hope you love it as well.



din-din on a friday night:
arugula, leftover steamed broccoli, red onion, feta, roasted beet, grilled chicken, sliced egg, fresh cracked pepper, kalamata olives, and the slightest drizzle of balsamic vinaigrette. Remember: dressing is to enhance the flavor of the dish, not mask it. i cleaned my bowl.


6 comments:

  1. Delish! I am not a huge fan of olives but the rest sounds divine!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, that looks so good. I love balsamic vinegar and olive oil. I probably add to much though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMmmmmmm...and oh, so good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would have cleaned my bowl as well!
    looked fantastic.
    salads are becoming my new best friend,
    d

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome salad...YUM! The pic looks so good...wish I could reach in my computer and pull it out.

    ReplyDelete

pearls of wisdom . . .