03 November 2014

glimpses here & there.


barely sunrise in the kitchen..
my favorite time of day.
so quiet .. so still.


kettle on . . . anticipating 'pour-over' richness


remembering {with heart*felt*heart*strings tug ..}
our last {simple} thanksgiving 
before we 'lost' her. 

 {pic from tickleberry farm,
my other blog not in public use
other than the one post directing
you to this blog.}

thinking that a tailgate picnic 
may be a very good thing..

 {pinterest pic}

loving this poem..

 {pinterest pic}

i'd love to transform our bedroom to resemble this loveliness. i can do this. why not? a bit of paint and unearthing some wonderfulness from the cupboard deep recesses... why not indeed?!

{pinterest pic}

i'm listening to this - an audible reading of the book of Acts ... thanks to Patti, a bible study leader at our church and who is leading us through Acts using the guide offering by Life Change Series by NavPress. thankful to listen to the book of Acts while going about my day. in fact, any book in the bible. :)


* * *

that soup.. that white bean soup.. ? 
after necessary saute'ing etc
it's now in the crock pot.
finally. and oh my the aroma in
the house is absolutely intoxicating.

with love,
"jAne"





7 comments:

  1. Well I think your bedroom already looks like the lovely one that inspires. We are in the midst of sanding and painting all the oak cabinets throughout our cottage and the Martha Stewart Sharkey Grey we chose is such a warm difference. It's really a greige. I wonder if you will paint your kitchen soon? A creamy white would be so lovely. And would go perfectly with your new shutters. xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could stop by and enjoying the aromas wafting from your kitchen as we talk about your bedroom redo thoughts and other things unrelated.
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful post, as usual. {{{Hugs}}}
    Am I missing a private blog? Your soup sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of it's just lovely….

    You'd be welcome to come here for Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. {{{hugs}}} to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely way to start my day. I always feel like I am right there with you in your home. I can smell and experience the coffee, pot of beans, and the warmth of your home. It is so hard not to have our loved ones with us, especially during the holidays. Sending {Big Hugs} and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My heart hurts over the photo of your last Thanksgiving with your daughter, friend. Thank God, that nothing is impossible with Him!

    ReplyDelete

pearls of wisdom . . .