04 December 2014

thanksgiving pictures... or the lack thereof.



can you believe this is the ONLY picture i took on thanksgiving? believe it. making gravy - thought it purty - snapped a shot. then nuthin. didn't even get shots of the table .. or the peoples. sigh.

but here's the beginning of my gravy. 
turkey .. white wine reduction. 
a good dollop of heavy cream,
fresh sage, pepper, parsley .. 
it was awesome if i say so myself.
and i just did.



so there you have it ..
my thanksgiving foodie post.
the menu was purtier than this.

2 comments:

  1. Your menus are always amazing. This gravy looks wonderful, ours was mighty tasty as well.

    I find I have been failing in the photo department recently as well. I must do better. Memories for sharing and remembering and all that.

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gravy looks delicious and I can only imagine how beautiful the rest looked :)

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

pearls of wisdom . . .