07 April 2015

jAne, the name.



for a few years i've used the name of jAne on my blog as a way to protect my identity. given the fact our story will go public in the not so distant future ... after much consideration, discussion, and prayer, the decision was made that i would begin using my real name on this forum, rather than the pseudonym of jAne.

"what's in a name? that which we call a rose by any
other name would smell as sweet." ~William Shakespeare

from drought to wellspring..
from shadows to open sky..
head raised high..
wearing pearls..
knowing the truth..
knowing His strength..
i choose life abundant.

with love,


20 comments:

  1. I shall miss my jAne, but now not have to worry about using the wrong name on here!

    Love you!
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. jAne or Sherry, still the same beautiful soul!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. deanna .. love you too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. anonymous .. thank you :) less confusion for me as well, at times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Love to call you your real name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. elizabeth .. it's freeing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sherry….it will be nice to call you by your real name.
    French meaning is dear one! You have a great name.
    Blessings,
    d

    ReplyDelete
  8. deanna .. 'dear one' - love that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sherry, I am very proud of your decision. Truth need never hide. Your story needs to be heard. This endless struggle we battle with needs the light of day shined upon it.

    Hugs & prayers sent your way!
    Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE it! And I love the change I see. Looking forward to the continuing unfolding God has for you, dear friend.
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Corinne .. i thank you from the deepest pocket of my heart. we're in this, with others, together. {{hug}}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adrienne .. unfolding: in God's time and way. i'm thankful He has brought freedom to my life and this issue, as well as bringing clarity on a few other issues. so thankful..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sherry, love!! So thankful you are gettin to more of a place of freedom! Praying, praying~tammy

    ReplyDelete
  14. tammy .. for His yoke is easy and His burden is light.

    ReplyDelete
  15. carolyn.. you, my prayer warrior friend, are loved.

    ReplyDelete

pearls of wisdom . . .