16 July 2015

day to day



:: big sky northern california ::



we're experiencing routine busy*ness lately but with some projects added to the mix, resulting in full, productive days. i'm painting furniture for my mother and will deliver the pieces and accessories next week to her new home in southern california. and yes, i'll take pictures and offer a *show and tell* post.

she has a lovely place overlooking a fountain. hummingbirds swarm the neighbor's feeder, bringing with it entertainment most any time of day. i learned that a group of hummingbirds is 
defined by a choice of three terms:::

A charm of hummingbirds, 
a troubling of hummingbirds, 
a hover of hummingbirds

i prefer
a charm of hummingbirds ..

charmingly yours,
sherry


6 comments:

  1. Oh, my charming friend - I can't wait to see the furniture and know how your dear mother enjoys it all. Such a sweet thing to do for her new place. I'm sure it will be a treat for her.
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm certain she'll love the furniture you've painted! They'll be charming, I'm sure!

    You're a sweet daughter!

    Deanna

    ps - beautiful sky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i should be finished with the furniture today... hopefully by noon at the latest. supposed to be quite warm this afternoon. blech.

      Delete
  3. I wish I could meet you, I live in Camarillo, near Ventura, have a safe trip! -jv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello 'jv' ... camarillo is close to where my mother now lives (santa clarita). email me... i'm venturing down on a monthly basis. :) andwearpearls@gmail.com

      Delete

pearls of wisdom . . .