23 February 2016

oh.dear.me.


uPdATe ::: deep sigh of relief. nothing lost.




while the hubs is on a business trip in portland, i've taken on the daunting task of turning two rooms upside down in my quest to downsize and organize. and in that process i moved a chair. and when i moved that chair it brought my laptop cord with it .. and trailing behind in fast fashion was my laptop. 
SPLAT on the hard floor.  
oh.dear.me. 

i let it sleep overnight and am in process of determining the loss of any vitally sensitive & important information. oh.dear.me.

your patience is appreciated....


8 comments:

  1. Oh dear! I do hope it will bounce back with no major issues. Technology...seems like we can't live with it and can't live without it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, dear me, indeed!

    praying for its recovery

    this is something that i do all too often...........GL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry,
    Never a good thing! Hope all turns out well.
    xoxo,
    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to have alone time so we can clean and organize. I just did that today. Hope your computer is still running well.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing as bad as my knocking over a full tall Starbucks mocha onto my Mac laptop several years ago. The sizzling sound of a frying motherboard is so sickening. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing as bad as my knocking over a full tall Starbucks mocha onto my Mac laptop several years ago. The sizzling sound of a frying motherboard is so sickening. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete

pearls of wisdom . . .