01 May 2016

birthday time for evelyn the precious pooch.


may 1 is a very special day .. 
our fur girlie turns 11 years old today.

this is her sneezie face
caught at just the right moment.


adoption day - january 2012
checking out her new surroundings.. 


sleepy time. such a cuddle bug.


helping me with finishing touches
while i complete a vintage trailer project..


not wanting me to go on a vintage trailer adventure
without her ... this is one of my favorite pictures.


on the comfy chair..


she has a great smile.


i believe God brought her into our lives at just the right time for His purpose.. He used this loving dog to keep me alive. through all the nightmare, i had to get out of bed, had to take her for walks, had to feed, love, dote on this precious pooch. 
it has oft been said, "who rescued who?" 

we're thankful for her .. and love her dearly. 

hAppy biRthday, evelyn! 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

10 comments:

  1. Evelyn is a beautiful pooch. I am so glad you have her, they are a real life saver in difficult situations. Like you, there were many times the only reason I was out of bed was I had a fur baby depending on me. Otherwise I easily could of stayed abed. Many times I also have said that mantra, "Who saved who?" You and Clark are always in my thoughts and prayers and have been happy to see some media coverage is finally out there about these deceptive organizations that have done such extensive damage to families. Praying, too, this will be over and the strength from on high be with you. Love and hugs sent, Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and beautiful gift from God!!!! ~prayers and love~tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable, Sherry, especially in this picture with the pink tags. These are all great pics, but that one with her laying on your floral print chair should be in a magazine, love that one!

    Happy Birthday, Evelyn! We both have birthdays in May, how cool is that? :)

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photos so much. What a sweet angel doggy!!

    God knew you would need her xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I love her! She is so beautiful. Thankful for her and for you, dear one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have one of those too. One given to me prior to hard times when it made such a difference to have that soft head on my knee when it really counted. I had to keep going. For his sake if not my own. We've been together 12 years now, and I suppose I'll have to give him up before too long. I thank God often for that little furry gift that keeps on giving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww...happy (belated) birthday to your sweet girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet dog and posting
    Much love
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's a beautiful pup. Terrific photos you have captured her essence. Yes, I remember when we had a little dog that I talked to when I was home alone with no people around and when I went through an extremely difficult woes when I lived in Texas, I was thankful I had our pup to talk to. His name was "HAPPY". Learned so much about human nature through this pet. Blessings, d

    ReplyDelete

pearls of wisdom . . .