02 September 2016

chops.




.chops.

the recipe was found in a magazine
but i took a few liberties with it.
not unusual, if you know me.

i seasoned the chops and squeezed
juice of half a lemon, and a sprig of 
fresh rosemary on top. 
into the fridge for 24 hours
before the hubs grilled them .. low and slow.

meanwhile, i made a sauce using
ripe figs, rosemary, honey, hoisin, & H2O.
in a small sauce pan bring to a simmer
then reduce by 1/3. turn off the heat
and wait for the chops to be plated
alongside steamed green beans,
thin and tender. 




.delish.
if i say so myself.
and i just did.

sherry

13 comments:

  1. You want to drop by and show me how to do this? I'm sure it was delicious!
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have lots of groceries to prepare next time we meet up. ;)

      Delete
  2. yummy is the word. Outstandingly delicious. May your week go well. September is here and cooler temps will return. This meal made me yearn for beef!
    Blessings,
    d

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you shared this with me via messaging, and it looks perfectly yummy! I love the platter plate it's served on and the veggies would be my favorite here.

    Xx
    A home chef you are my dear.

    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, these pork chops look great! I think the figs really make it. :) Thanks for sharing this dish, Sherry.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y U M!!! I feel like pooh-bear, i feel a rumbly in my tummy!!!~tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks very delish ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are an amazing cook. Creative, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my & YUMMO (RR) and may O share on my fb page?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you'd like. not my recipe - i just tweaked it a bit. :)

      Delete

pearls of wisdom . . .